Friday 10 February 2012

Valentines Day Projects and Milestones

I plan on doing a mini photoshoot with Ethan for Valentines Day.  I have this weekend to work on props.  Hopefully I can fit some time in to make them.  I have a couple sewing projects and a crochet project and I HOPE the crochet one turns out.  It's something new I'm trying out so fingers crossed!  I am good at blankets and that's about it lol.  It may look homemade but it's the thought that counts right :)

A few neat things happened today.  He slept for 2 hours for his nap.  He is starting to rub his eyes when he is tired - how CUTE is that!!  And best of all....really....this is awesome.....he PUT HIMSELF TO SLEEP!  I stuck him in his crib, unswaddled, and he cooed and awed at his mobile and fell asleep.  I'm so proud of my little boy :D

Onto some projects.  I promise to post some pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. yay crochet! i love to crochet! I wish I had more time to do it though. Every waking hour today was spent pumping and winding balls of yarn what a joy :)

    congrats on him falling asleep for 2 hours and on his own.

    ReplyDelete