Sunday 12 February 2012

Valentine's Day Photos and a Growth Spurt!

We did some Valentine photos today.  I think they turned out alright.  I didn't have a lot of time to set up my backdrop so it's mediocre but it's ok.  I didn't want him to cry so I did it fast.  He was tired (I kept him up for 45 minutes lol) so he had a great long nap after that.



All my baby does is eat and sleep these last couple days. I'm thinking growth spurt.  Seems a bit early but I'm still going to think that.

I think he has a little cold too.  I'm not sure though.  This morning he was very stuffy and sounded congested.  I pulled a boogie out of his nose and he sounded better.....then he coughed this teeny little cough.  So I don't know what it was/is.  He is in good spirits when he isn't sleeping so whatever it is can't be affecting him much :)

We went to my parents house for dinner and after I pulled him from his nap to go in his car seat he fell asleep again and slept for another hour at my parents house.  We had to wake him up because I wanted him to get a bottle in.  I decided to breastfeed him first and guess what - he did 10 minutes straight and hardly took anything from the bottle as a top up!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that hat is SOOOO adorable. I am a sucker for babies in crocheted hats, and this is one of the cutest I've seen. I just want to eat him up! What great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah it turned out good and he is pretty cute ;) You should put a picture of Drake up on your blog so we can see how cute he is!!

    ReplyDelete