Thursday 26 April 2012

Today...

Today was a very quick day.  We started off bright and early at 7am (I am not enjoying these early mornings).  He was up for an hour and then decided to take a 2.5 hour nap (bonus!).   I didn't get much done in that time - just searched the internet to see how to make a Mei Tai Carrier.

Then we went to visit our friends out in Harrow.

While Ethan slept...
I played with this cute little guy....
Once Ethan woke up, I tried to entertain him with yet another new toy that he loves.  (We try out a lot of toys at their house since they have lots - I mean when you have 3 kids, I guess you don't have a choice, but it's awesome to keep them busy all day long!) I need to find me one of these things.
Then we came home, he napped, I went to the gym to do my cardio and had a nice steak dinner.  (Forgot to take a photo).  He got a bath and was nursed and fell asleep by 8pm. :)  It's great when they have busy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment