Monday, 23 April 2012

Personal Training

Ryan bought me a personal trainer for 6 weeks.  I see her two times a week.  I had my first appointment today and it was awesome! Today she pretty much tested my strength and let me just say my "core strength" is non-existent.  However, she did say that since I did have core strength at one time (pre pregnancy), that it would be easy for me to get back - yay.

My plan is as follows:  2 days with her plus cardio (on my own), 1 day strength training on my own and two days yoga and cardio.  So it's a lot of work, but it's 1.5 hours out of my day (one hour workout plus half hour for driving).

My only concern was with Ethan and nursing....I have realized that I have to let this go.  It will not hurt him to have a bottle these days (if he even needs one).  He still nurses on demand and it's ok.... I have to keep telling myself that.  And worst case, if he only nurses at night and the morning then that is okay too. Just means I have to pump, but in reality, I have to pump before my sessions anyway so I will always have milk available (plus my little freezer stash as well).

Speaking of Ethan, little man had a rough day today.  He was with nonna and was cranky all day.  Ryan and I noticed that when he was home he had VERY rosy cheeks..... plus a faucet of drool....so maybe he is actually going to get a tooth now because he has been very "off".  Poor guy.  I felt so bad for him tonight.  He even fell asleep in my arms (this is rare - very rare as he does not like to be rocked to sleep anymore).

I guess he also made strange today - with my Aunt!  He has seen her on many occasions but I guess he was not going to have anything to do with her today.  In one way I am relieved that he finally isn't going to every person that will hold him, but then again, family is okay.  I guess we have to practice a bit more lol.

That's really all I have to say.  I am battling a headache since 4pm today (it's now almost 10pm).  I'm not sure what it is from - I think lack of processed sugar since I am trying to "eat clean".  I am assuming the tortilla chips are not very clean - but they are organic :)

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Perform several abdominal exercise daily with optimum number of repetitions based on your fitness level. Choose the exercises such that it works well for you and try to vary your exercise routine at least once in 2 months.

    ReplyDelete