Tuesday 3 April 2012

Not a fun day :(

Ethan had his second set of shots today, poor guy.  He screamed pretty good at the doctors office as she stabbed him in each of his legs.  Sometimes I wish I was a "no-vaccine" mama.  I just can't risk it though.  So we had a full day of cuddles and naps together.

I asked our Doctor about Ethan's dry skin.  She mentioned that I should mix the oil with his bath water so it absorbs into his skin.  So I did that.  He had a Coconut-Oatmeal bath today and boy did he smell delish!  He was a slippery noodle however.  I'll be more prepared next time.  We didn't have any accidents but I can see how it could happen.

We also skipped his late afternoon nap.  We tried putting him down but he was very fussy.  Hopefully we can get into a routine where he has a nap in the morning and a nap in the afternoon rather than three to four 40 minute naps.

Tomorrow is an extremely busy day for the both of us.  Lots of visitors, a play date and a visit to the chiropractor for Ethan.  I've been noticing that he is having trouble turning his head to the right again, plus he is very uncomfortable when sleeping at night.  She thought I should bring him in to check it out.

Now, I have this "need" to re-edit my wedding photos.  Why?  I have no idea.  I have this collage in the hallway and it just doesn't seem to go well.  I may change all the photos to black and white.  Meh, we'll see.  I'll take a picture when it's done :)  For now, enjoy these photos of my cutie!

                                                      ( Look - I found my toes!  Now how do I get them in my mouth??)

No comments:

Post a Comment