Thursday 26 January 2012

Oh to Dream...

Last night we had a successful "Dream Feed".  I woke up at 3:30am to pump.  When I finished, Ethan was fussing a bit.  I knew he was starting to wake up so I warmed a bottle and brought it up to his room.  I picked him up and nestled him close to me and gently eased his lips.  He opened, I fed him, and he was just barely conscious as I fed him.  When he was finished, I placed him back in his crib and he slept until 8:45am.   I am hoping to accomplish this again tonight.

He was such a happy baby today.  He hardly cried unless he needed to be fed.  I think his cheeks hurt from smiling s much!!!  Lets hope for another blissful day tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. it's always a good day when they don't cry! congrats on a successful dream feed! I can't seem to keep up production with pumping... its frustrating because my little guy eats so much

    ReplyDelete