Saturday 17 March 2012

Some things....

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I finally got Ethan's Amber Teething Necklace in the mail.  I put it on him today so we will see how it works over the next few days.  I also bought some Hylands Teething Tablets.   I used them when he had his finger in his mouth and chomping on it and he hasn't done so since 1:30pm (it's now 5:30pm).  Oh wait, why are we using teething tablets do you ask? Because our little overachiever is about to cut a tooth - that's right.... not even 3.5 months old and he is getting teeth.  I'm hoping it's just a tooth bud and doesn't fully emerge - it's too early for teeth!
Also, I have started to research Baby Led Weaning.  I'm not positive that this is the way we are going to go, but I'm almost positive.  Maybe a little bit of this and pureed foods, not sure.  He isn't getting solids until 6 months, but I have to research the crap out of stuff before I actually do it.  I'm going to order the book Baby Led Weaning: The Essential Guide and see what it has to say.  I only hear positive feedback from this, and we are trying to go all "natural mama & baby" so hey, why not!  Again, research is key!  I'll give an update in a month or so once we decide what we are going to do.
We have been having this beautiful 70+ weather, Ethan has definitely been getting his fair share of fresh air.  I have to look into some sunscreen for this little dude.  I recently purchased THIS sunscreen from Saje, and not sure if I can use it on babies.  If not, I'll have to find another natural product for him. There is no way we can keep him covered up.  We visited some friends today and when I took him out of the car seat he was sweating and his back was wet :(  Needless to say we stripped him but had to stay inside (with the door open).  When we went home he was naked (all but a diaper), and when he went to Nona's he wore a onesie.

Ryan and I are off for our date night.  Heading to Erie St. for some yumtastic Italian food !!

CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment