Thursday 1 March 2012

Amber Teething Beads

So I most definitely thing Ethan is beginning to teethe.  All the drool and rosy cheeks and his age point to teething...there may not be teeth coming but I'm sure it's in the works.

On that note, I just ordered some Amber Teething Beads from Etsy.com.  I have researched a lot on these beads and I am excited to start using them.  It is a necklace and it is worn on babies when supervised.  It is a natural analgesic and amber has been used for centuries in Europe.  They also have natural anti-inflamatory properties and act as a natural pain reliever when worn close to the skin. HERE is a great write up regarding the amber beads.

Here are a few pictures of Ethan enjoying reading time with Grama.  He LOVES LOVES LOVES books, especially Dr. Seuss's A B C book!



No comments:

Post a Comment