Friday 9 March 2012

Napping Strike

Yes....Ethan is on a napping strike.  Refuses to nap for more than 15 minutes....and only if he is laying on me.  I'm not sure what is going on but it's tiring myself and him out.  By 7:30pm he is sooo cranky and wants his bed.  As soon as he is fed and put down he is out....then up at 2am, 4am, 6am then finally 8am.  It's a bit tiring but I go to bed around 10 now and get a good solid 4 hours (sometimes 5 or 6 if he skips the 2am feeding!).


This morning I was up at 6am, he wasn't interested in nursing and went back to sleep, so I was up.  I'm hoping for another few minutes but I hear him stirring!  I thought last week was a growth spurt, but no, it's definitely this week.  I think we are coming to the end of it which I am so thankful for because it has been tiring for all of us!  I got to take a shower and clean up the kitchen and NOW HE IS UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment