Monday 5 March 2012

Quick Update

I'm feeling pretty tired.  I had a chiropractor adjustment and it went really well, but I feel a bit "off".  I'm sore and tired and can't wait for my bed!  So here are today's adventures:

Had a chiro appointment for myself.  I can't believe I can crack as much as I did!  It was a huge relief and I feel so much better :D

Ethan had a chiro appointment too.  He is all better - he will have a follow up in a month to see how he is doing.

I weighed in at Weight Watchers.  I was a bit nervous to go.  I was going to "do really good this week and be down for next week" but I bit the bullet and went anyway.  I figured if I didn't go I was never going to go back.  Well, I'm down  1.5 lbs, so I have lost a total of 10 lbs in 6 weeks.  Not great but that's okay since I am nursing/pumping, I can't be losing too much other wise I may hurt my supply.

Ethan is a bit off schedule today.  Poor guy was so tired he went to bed at 7:30 tonight, and he is still sleeping (10:30).  Actually I just heard him make a noise lol.  Gotta go I'm sure he is hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment