Wednesday 23 November 2011

Week 37 Update

I am just shy 2 days of being 37 weeks pregnant..... just 2 days away until the "safe zone" :)

Had my weekly check up today.  Baby is estimated at 7 lbs and now in the 69 percentile (sounds better than 78 like the last month!)  He is still snug as a bug in a rug - no changes in cervix.  I am still contracting every 5 minutes, and they seem to be getting a bit worse each day. I am obviously not worried since there has not been any changes whatsoever.

I tested positive for Group B Strep..... I guess it's just a natural bacteria that is found in some women during pregnancy.... and hey - why not add to the list!  All it means is that I would have to get antibiotics 2 hours before delivering in the hospital, and since I am going to be hooked up to an IV because of the Gestational Diabetes, it really won't affect anything.

The nursery is pretty much complete.  We only need to get window treatments and handles on the doors.  Here are a few pictures.  (If you are on Facebook, then you probably would have already seen these).
















No comments:

Post a Comment