Sunday 6 November 2011

How I'm feeling.....

Thought I'd throw out a little update letting you all know how I'm feeling.

The drugs make me very drowsy, and nauseous but otherwise I am ok.  They seem to "Mask" the contractions, which now are back to every 20 minutes or so.  I find though, that once the drug wears off (about 8 hours) I go right back to the intense 5 minute apart contractions, but I can't take the pill for another 4 hours (12 hour intervals).  So I go back to my breathing and just breath through them until it's time to take another pill.  I have them for 10 days, so even if the labour is prolonged for 10 days, then I will be happy.... the longer this little guy hangs around inside the better!

SO.......

That's all I really have to say lol.  I am just taking it easy and resting for most of the day.  I'll get up maybe 10 minutes at a time to do something and lay down for another hour.  I am trying to find things to do while laying down but it's hard.  But I know it's best for the baby so I just do it anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment