Monday 21 November 2011

Diaper Changing and Update

I came across THIS SITE on how to change a diaper.  Sounds funny, I know, but honestly, I learned SO MUCH! lol.

And speaking of diapers, look  how cute Baby D's Grovia's are :)

I'm still waiting for the inserts to come in, they were on back order. It should be this week, and when they do arrive, I have to wash and dry them for a minimum of 5 times.... 10 times is beneficial for maximum absorbency..... so I will be busy with laundering.  I guess it preps you for every 2 days of launder with these diapers....but I don't care, they are still worth it in my opinion :)

Just a little update as well...

I have been having contractions every 5 minutes for the past 3 days.  For the last 2 days, it was mostly from 6pm on towards when I went to bed, but I woke up with them today and it's been going on since 9am this morning (when I got up).  We are not going to the hospital for these ones, I have an appointment with my OB on Wednesday and he will check me then for any progress.

I have also been getting back into the swing of things, since I have the go ahead to do so.  I have been walking leisurely every day, either at the gym, outside or at the grocery store.  I have been cleaning and doing laundry, and I have been eating some spicy food.  Just trying to get things going along :) In the end I understand that when he is ready, he will emerge... but until then, I will keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment