Since it's been a while, I thought I'd update on the new things that Ethan is doing!
1. He walks along furniture
2. He thinks EVERYTHING is a car and drags it around the house.... when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING! His Pack 'n' Play (yeah, seriously), the dining room chairs, and every single toy. He just makes me laugh!
3. He is throwing things now. I gave him a little box of empty raisins and we were throwing it back and forth to each other - priceless.
4. He mimics the tones that we make. I always say "hiiii" to him in a funny way and he now does it back.
5. He is refusing his second nap, and taking his first nap later. I assume he is trying to do one nap during the day (hopefully he takes a long nap soon).
6. Stopped peeing when naked (LOL). I know this is a funny one, but it's true. We always give him naked time before his bath for about 20 minutes, and he has not peed in about 2 months. I consider this a personal victory :0D .
7. He's a pro at eating finger foods. It's nice that I can give him what we are eating at dinner (as long as it's suitable for a baby).
I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones that come to mind. He's so awesome - I could just "eat him up" lol. (Yep that one is for you dad).
|On Grandparent's Day - this is his "Dr. Evil" look :)|
|His usual self - eating whatever he can get his cute little lips on.|
|Playing with anything that is NOT a toy!|
|Hiding from mom in his "fort"|
|Sad "sickie" face :(|